An English or instrumental semi-professional band, having at least two recorded original compositions. No covers allowed.
- Read the information given below carefully before proceeding.
- Fill in the required details in the form.
- Click Submit and wait for the confirmation text to appear.
- Bands need to submit an audio clip of their song. It must be an original English or instrumental composition.
- There is no fees required for bands to register for Livewire.
NOTE: Studio recorded songs are recommended. Sending band profile (PDF) is not compulsory. The registration does not stand valid without properly uploaded demos.
The Journey to Mood Indigo 2017
- Online Round - Selection by Internal Judging Panel. Top 4-5 Bands from each region are selected on the basis of submitted audio clip to perform at a gig in their respective regional chapters.
- Regional Eliminators - Gigs at the biggest music venues in a city nearby. Judges to shortlist one band from each region to travel to Mood Indigo, Mumbai.
- Two bands will be given a wild card entry into the semifinals on the basis of their scores at their regional eliminators.
- Semi-Finals - At the day 0 of Mood Indigo. The best three bands selected by prominent musicians in the Indian music industry proceed to the Livewire Finals.
- The Final Showdown - The three finalists perform on Livewire Nite, headlined by the International Act at Mood Indigo.
- The line-up of the band has to remain same throughout the contest.
- A band playing a cover during the Regional Chapters, Semi Finals or Finals will be disqualified on the spot.
- Bands are allowed to play only English and Instrumental original compositions.
- Travel reimbursement policy will be valid only for the Finalists and might also be for the Semi-Finalists. This shall be conveyed to the bands after the regional round of eliminations.
- The judges' decision shall be final and binding for all. No complaints or grievances regarding this will be attended to.
- The decision of the organizers with respect to line-up is final and abiding.
- The Mood Indigo 2017 team holds the right to change the rules at any moment of time.
- Breach of any rules at any stage of the entire process will invite disqualification. No obscenities shall be tolerated.
Rights and indemnification
By entering Livewire and submitting recordings to Mood Indigo, all entrants release, hold harmless and indemnify Mood Indigo, their employees, agents, and affiliates against all first, second and third party claims arising from any song and/or recording submitted which violates any of the competition rules or is the result of any breach of any warranty, representation, covenant or agreement and from any and all liability for any injuries or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the competition. Mood Indigo is not responsible for late, lost, damaged or postage due entries or for any problems or delays arising from mail carrier, common carrier or courier failure or malfunction. Mood Indigo reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the requirements herein outlined at any time. Mood Indigo is not responsible for loss of any kind of property at the college campus. Hence, it is advised to take care of your personal belongings in the campus.